Tradutor

Google-Translate-ChineseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to FrenchGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to GermanGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to ItalianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to JapaneseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to EnglishGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to RussianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to Spanish
DEVIDO AO HISTÓRICO MANIFESTO NACIONAL DE 17/06/2013
O BLOG "WIKILEAKSAPOIO" VOLTARÁ COM AS POSTAGENS DIÁRIAS, VOLTADAS PRINCIPALMENTE PARA OS ATUAIS MANIFESTOS NO BRASIL E NOS PAÍSES QUE ESTÃO APOIANDO A CAUSA DA NAÇÃO BRASILEIRA!!!

#OGIGANTEACORDOU

sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

President Lula About Wikileaks (English)



"As we are indebted to our bench,
much as we should to all who helped us
and we owe much to the press.
The press, I wanted to say,
sometimes I criticize,
there you say "Lula is criticizing the media"
No, I'm just warning.
I like how you warn me,
I like to warn you.
What I find strange,
is that the boy who was
extricating American diplomacy,
How is that called?
Vicklicks, how is it?
Wikileaks
The boy was arrested and I do not see
no protest against freedom of expression.
It's funny, has nothing
nothing against freedom of expression.
From a guy who was putting the naked,
a minor work that did some ambassadors.
I do not know if these are my ambassadors telegrams
but look Dilma have to know his ministers speak pro
If you do not have to write,
do not write silly blank pass the message.
So it appears the naked Uicklik and diplomacy,
that seemed unattainable, seemed the surest of the world,
there starts a search.
I do not know how to put up posters at the time of the Western,
thus, the aim is dead or alive, you know.
They arrested the guy and I have not seen a protest vote.
The tuquinha can put on the blog of the plateau
then the first protest.
Against freedom of expression on the Internet,
so we can protest,
because the guy was putting
only what he read.
And if he read it because someone wrote,
the culprit who released it,
the culprit is who wrote.
So, so instead of blaming those who released it,
blame whoever wrote the idiot
that otherwise would not have the scandal that has.
So my sympathy to Wikileaks
disclosure of things
and my protest against freedom of expression."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...